From November 2021 TMS is a Medicare rebated item. This opens the doors to another effective treatment for TRD.
A referral is required to attend Queensland Neurostimulation Centre with Medicare subsidy.
For referrals Medical Objects is preferred
At Queensland Neurostimulation Centre
- We provide TMS only.
- We do not change your patient’s medications
- We do not provide after hours contact or inpatient admissions
- We can provide specialist advice for diagnosis and treatment, as well as provide access to personalised TMS. We do not provide longitudinal psychiatric care
- We reinvest our profits into research that improves TMS personalisation
- Primary mental health treatment (such as medication changes and other therapy) remain with the patient’s usual treating psychiatrist or GP
Further information for referrers
Further information to referrers and clinicians on request.
We can provide education and workshop sessions on management of TRD and TMS.
Please fill out the below form and we will be in touch.